Below are our policies regarding this service:
- We ship fresh products directly from our bakery. To ensure the freshness of our products, all orders placed by Friday prior to 2:00 PM EST will be shipped on the following Monday. We’d rather not have your order stuck over a weekend at a warehouse.
- The customer does incur the cost of shipping. The actual cost of the shipping and the shipping method you choose is tabulated during the check out process.
- There is a full guarantee of quality with our products when they are shipped. We do recommend that you either refrigerate or freeze our products when you receive them, as we do not use any preservatives. We will not guarantee any damage that may occur in the shipping process.
- Payment can be made using Credit Card or PayPal. We do not accept money orders or checks.
NOTE: When calculating delivery times, holidays and weekends should NOT be included.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please allow 5 – 8 business days for US Postal Service delivery.
The rural areas (as determined by USPS) will incur an additional $10 shipping charge and may even delay shipping time. Depending upon the zip code you enter on your order form, the rate will be adjusted accordingly.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO
If your only shipping option is a PO Box, we will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Currently international shipping is unavailable.
Wilbursbarkery.com requires a “shipping” address, which is not necessarily the same as the “billing” address. Upon registration, the shipping address is automatically defaulted to the billing address. You may add a separate shipping address thereafter. When a billing address is updated, its corresponding shipping address will be automatically updated as well. All other shipping addresses and preferences will remain unchanged.
IMPORTANT: In order to protect ourselves and our customers from fraud, ALL FIRST ORDERS must be shipped to the billing address corresponding with the payment method used. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS POLICY.
We strive to exceed your expectations with every product you receive. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return any unused products for a replacement, refund or account credit within 30 days of receipt, subject to the exceptions listed:
- Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team. In many cases, action (in the form of reprint or refund) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer. For all cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Under no circumstance does Wilbur’s Barkery reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Wilbur’s Barkery support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Wilbur’s Barkery. As Wilbur’s Barkery launches new products, it will update the Returns information as necessary.
On very rare occasions, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. We will call using the provided phone number to try to correct any wrong information. If no phone number is provided, we will try to contact the customer and try to correct any incorrect information. If customer cannot be reached, Wilbur’s Barkery will NOT try to re-attempt to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable.
To return your items:
It’s easy! Just contact Willbur’s Barkery to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please specify whether you want a replacement or refund.
Please ship items to be returned to:
ATTN: Customer Service
910 Marcy Ave.
Duryea, PA 18642